We care for you
WOMEN TO WOMEN OBGYN
WOMEN RECEIVING CARE FROM WOMEN
No one knows a woman’s body better than, well, a woman. North Valley Women’s Care understands the sensitive topics and areas that are addressed and discussed in the sessions with your gynecologist. Being completely at ease with the gynecologist, as well as the all-female staff, will better ensure higher-quality care for the patient.
Working with Women, Building Bonds
Working with your gynecologist at your local women’s medical care center, it is so important for a trusted relationship to be built. Your gynecologist will perform diagnostic tests and screenings to the best of her ability. A large piece of the patient/gynecologist relationship is the patient’s comfort level in sharing information that may be sensitive but crucial in order to receive optimal care.
Your gynecologist relies on your information – symptoms, experiences, concerns and questions – to help in the treatment process. Though, if trust is not built or there is any level of discomfort, information may not be as forthcoming thus disabling the gynecologist to perform the most accurate and appropriate tests to identify any underlying issues. Often, with early detection of an issue, treatment is much more effective.
North Valley Women’s Care is a Women to Women OBGYN who provide thorough examinations for the best care of the patient. We are patient and take our time with you because it is important for us to get to know you as a patient, and as a person.
Through the generational care we provide, we get to know our patients inside and out and we love hearing about big life events, and even the small ones. And, we are thrilled that we get to be there for one of the biggest life events – your pregnancy and the birth of your children!
- Working with teenage girls as they are experiencing the changes in their bodies with puberty, have questions about safe sex and sexually transmitted disease, we are here, and we care.
- For younger women with irregular periods and excruciating menstrual experiences, we are here for you and to provide relief.
- For women wondering the best method of birth control for them, we have your answers.
- For women looking to prepare for a family, what to expect, how to eat, what is safe for you and baby, we are here for all of your questions.
- When you need a caring professional for guidance and the absolute best care for you and your baby throughout the journey of pregnancy, call on us, we have everything you need.
- For women struggling to get pregnant or have suffered miscarriages, we are your support system and will work hard to investigate the root of the issue and provide the best care.
- For women transitioning into the golden years of life and are struggling or need a more graceful transition with menopause symptoms, we are your team, we are here for those needs too!
We are a team of women working for women. We know the care and the support that is needed along the journey of a women’s life, because we are women too and we need and appreciate the same care you do.
Learn more about our Women’s Medical Clinic and all the services we provide to give you the absolute best in women’s medical care.
DR. MELISSA AUSTIN
is an Arizona native who has been practicing in the Valley since 2006
DR. REBECCA LUDWIG
is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist from the heart of the Midwest.
SAM LAISURE-POOL, PA
She started working at a north valley OBGYN office in 2009 and has loved OBGYN ever since.
DEB MCGONIGLE, NP
is a Women’s Health Certified Nurse practitioner with over 18 years of experience.
SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
We would love to talk to you today about your Women's Healthcare needs
What are you waiting for...
We are your local, neighborhood women’s medical care center and we want to hear from you. If you have questions about our care and services, or to schedule an appointment call us today!
HOURS & CONTACT
6316 W Union Hills Dr Suite 100, Glendale, AZ 85308