Well Women Health Clinic
COMPLETE WOMEN'S MEDICAL CARE
Welcome to Our Well Women Health Clinic Offering Comprehensive Women’s Medical Care
North Valley Women’s Care makes you a priority as we take care of all of your essential needs with our complete women’s medical care services. We support our patients’ well-being by providing the best preventative care for optimal health. Through screenings, labs and regular exams we keep a pulse on your health to make sure everything is in working order.
At our well women health clinic, we take the time to hear your concerns and to ask questions. Actually, this is the best time to address anything that may be weighing on your mind concerning your health.
We do strive to be the best gynecologist in Phoenix and that is why we take your women’s medical care to the next level to exceed your expectations.
With Your Well Women Exam you can expect a thorough assessment with time for your questions.
What You Can Expect with North Valley Women’s Care Providers at the Well Women Health Clinic
- A complete overview of your medical, surgical, and social history
- The more we know about you the better we can treat you, identify risk factors, potential issues, run specific tests and provide preventative care
- After the initial assessment is complete, we will check in with you to see if anything changes so we can update our files
- Do a thorough physical and pelvic exam
- Leave time for your questions or concerns to make sure every issue is addressed
As part of the physical exam and health screening your OBGYN will perform the following:
- Pap smear
- Lab draw to test basic metabolic panel
- Other lab draw as seen necessary by your OBGYN
- Testing for sexually transmitted diseases
- Based on your concerns mentioned, medical history and family history, your OBGYN may recommend testing at other facilities to ensure the most accurate and thorough well women exam
As your women’s health care provider, it is our responsibility to provide you with the best in care. Part of that responsibility comes with establishing a trusted relationship between the patient and the physician, as well as among the staff at North Valley Women’s Care.
We hope to only have to see you but once a year for your yearly well woman exam, though we also hope for you to feel comfortable and confident with our services that you will not hesitate to make an appointment for any health concerns that you may be experiencing.
Our Well Women Health Clinic was designed with you in mind to provide the best in care and to meet your every need.
Dr. Austin and Dr. Ludwig look forward to the opportunity to meet you and to establish a lasting relationship. We are partners in your healthcare and want to be your generational care providers.
Give a call if you have any questions or to schedule a well women exam today.
SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
We would love to talk to you today about your Women's Healthcare needs
What are you waiting for...
We are your local providers of the highest quality obstetrics and gynecology, and we want to hear from you. If you have questions about our care and services, or to schedule an appointment, call us today!
HOURS & CONTACT
6316 W Union Hills Dr Suite 100, Glendale, AZ 85308